[parisc-linux] Preparation of Boot-Floppies release 3.0.24, testers wanted

Richard Hirst rhirst@linuxcare.com
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 20:49:06 +0000

There will be a new boot-floppies release for woody 3.0r2; I've built
CVS head, using kernel 2.4.19 from unstable, and tested on B180 serial
and graphical console, 715 serial console, and C360 serial and graphical
console.  Would be good if someone else could test, especially on 64
bit, as I am not able to do that at the moment.

Available at <http://people.debian.org/~blade/bf3024/>

Thanks,
  Richard