[parisc-linux] 2.4.20-pa27 64bits smp problem!

Joel Soete jsoe0708@tiscali.be
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:36:56 +0100

Hi all,

Thanks to all for this clarification.

Never the less, I would like to put an additional question:

the mentionned error occurs when this variable is a global one
but when it became local (e.g. when I define it into main() ) the error doesn't
occur anynore (I do not presume of the resulting code).
So what is the conceptual difference?

Thanks in advance for additional help,
   Joel

Vous surfez avec une ligne classique ?
Faites des economies avec Tiscali Complete
... Plus d'info sur http://complete.tiscali.be