[parisc-linux] B2000 revisited

Derek Engelhaupt derekengelhaupt@rocketmail.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:10:31 -0800 (PST)

--0-371883973-1046243431=:73808

Hey all,

Did a search through the m-l archives, but couldn't find an answer to my question.  Has anyone gotten XFree up on a B2000 using the onboard graphics port (it's an FXE from what I gather)?  Or is everyone with a B2000 using a serial console?  I'm guessing the C3000 would fall into the same boat.  Thanks.

derek