[parisc-linux] Re: Tag Starvation on 715/100

Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:31:01 -0500 (EST)

I believe the problem is the driver is using too many tags on an old
drive.  You want to cut the number or disable tagged queing in the
driver for this drive.  Grant would know the details but early Seagates
had buggy support for this feature.