[parisc-linux] Squid freeze

Bad Max badmax@club-internet.fr
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:38:24 +0200

Hi,

I've tried to run squid on my PA box under Debian 3.0. But squid freeze
at launch : it do nothing, it is simply frozen, it is not possible to parse
any line command (squid -v print nothing).

I did a dist-upgrade but nothing change. So I get the lastest version
of squid 2.5 and compiled it. Same symptom, squid is frozen. I did a
little modification to src/main.c in squid, in the main() function : I
took mainParseOptions() and put it in first of main() (it was executed
later after several others miscellaneous functions).

Now squid work perfectly. I suspect a bug in gcc, what do you think
about ?
-------
Bad Max
========