[parisc-linux] Status SCSI/MUX on E55 (and family)

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@gmx.at
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 02:03:59 +0100

Hallo PARISC Hackers !

Is there any new status on MUX or SCSI on E55 or similar ?

Further experiments with MUX:
----------------------------

Any write access to a MUX port > 0, then the machine
hangs up. I need the source code !!!!!!!
                      ===========

My new idea is, that the PDC activates port 0 via the unused
offset for giving commands. I cannot continue without HP-UX
source code or other code pieces.

Another point - a bug in the tty layer ?

If I write a string to the ttyB1 or read from it (cat < /dev/ttyB1)
then a byte 0xe0 is sent to the mux driver via mux_write ().
I could not detect, where it come from !! Any idea ?

With friendly regards
Christoph

private:	christoph.plattner@gmx.at
company:	christoph.plattner@alcatel.at