[parisc-linux] B132L: Success and thanks!

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw@lug-owl.de
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 14:00:03 +0100

--ZaJdQhC3kSAeqBrs

Hi!

These days, I got a B132L, downloaded some ISO image from a near debian
mirror and booted the box (after reading the palo boot howto:-)

Well, installing a HPPA box seems to be nothing harder than installing
any other alpha/mips(el)/... . So: Thanks for all the nice work!

Another question remains for me: is it currently "safe" to dist-upgrade
woody -> sid? Or are there some servere breakages? I do use sid on quite
a number of boxes (with no problems), but there might be hppa specific
pitfalls...

MfG, JBG

--=20
   "Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur
    fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier B=FCrger" | im Internet!
   Shell Script APT-Proxy: http://lug-owl.de/~jbglaw/software/ap2/

--ZaJdQhC3kSAeqBrs

--ZaJdQhC3kSAeqBrs--