[parisc-linux] kernel compile

Aaron St. Pierre asp@ungod.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 00:33:36 -0500

First, thanks for the response, I really appreciate it.

I setup a page with all of the information from the "basics" section
of the faq. That page is : http://hadron.dyndns.org/parisc/

Grant, I did as you said, and the same thing happened. What disturbs me
is when it stopped at the brancing message and I waited about 15 minutes
then pressed the toc button there was still nothing in the pim ( I
cleared it prior to boot) I hope this doesn't mean the kernel isn't even

Maybe I am once again making this too complicated. If I left anything
out let me know and I will add it.

Thanks again for your help. :)

--
Aaron St. Pierre			tel: 978.828.6177
asp@ungod.com

 A day without sunshine is like a day without orange juice.