[parisc-linux] Tried to Install Debian 3r1 on C110, C180 and 2 712/60, no luck.

Adam Skaffloth adam.sk@groovy.ffloth.com
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 10:26:57 -0800

Did you install it from the woody iso ?
My install are from the iso image.
Or did you use netinstall ?

The C180 has 768MB Ram, the C110 has 512MB.
The 712s has 64MB and 80MB.

All above machines was running HP-UX 10.20 or 11.00 before I tried to
install,
or still is as nothing has been installed yet.
So I know they are working.

I need to know if this is a installer problem in woody iso.
I have seen that a lot of people have got these machines installed and
working,
but did they use a previous version or did they use netinstalls ?

I am also confused that there are reference to some problems with different
PS/2
keyboards. I used original HP Workstation Keyboard and mouse and still got
the problem with
the C110 and C180.

/ Adam