[parisc-linux] Tried to Install Debian 3r1 on C110, C180 and 2 712/60, no luck.

Christian Suder csuder@cisco.com
Sat, 01 Feb 2003 01:35:42 -0800

Hi Adam,

no kidding, I am/have been running it on a C110, C180 and 712.... ;-)
Although the 712 is a /80 not a /60, and that was before the official
woody release. But the C110 and C180 were both installed from the same
release CD. No problems with either one, but the C180 does have a
visualize in it, the build in EG is not supported.

Regarding the keyboard disconnect/reconnect - that would only be needed
for HIL keyboards, AFAIK. I used whatever PS/2 keyboard and mouse I had
sitting around and that worked.

	Christian