[parisc-linux] audit for copyright/license

Grant Grundler grundler at parisc-linux.org
Sun Dec 21 19:07:43 MST 2003

On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 06:22:30PM +0000, Joel Soete wrote:
> in COPYING (i.e. GNU GPL version 2) under section "How to Apply These Terms
> to Your New Programs"
> stand what I would trust being the standard formula you are loocking for:

Thanks for digging that up - that's in fact what I was looking for.

We need to determine which files have:
a) no copyright
b) a non standard copyright
c) no license
d) a non standard license

You have time to prepare a patch for (b) and (d)?
Preferably seperate patches.

If someone prepared a precise list of (a) and (c) I could start determining
who owns (a) for each file and add the appropriate copyright.
I or willy could ask for (c) get formal permission to use GPL if it's not
part of the current team.

thanks,