[parisc-linux] Installation on a 712/80

Brian Barber brianbarber at myrealbox.com
Thu Dec 11 11:45:43 MST 2003

I just picked up one of these systems yesterday, and I'm interested in how other folks who own this model went about installing Woody.  As I don't have a CDROM, I would like to know these folks' experiences with floppy or net installations.  I have read the documentation and know how to proceed; I would like a little guidance as to what it the best method.  For the sake of information, I have another machine that is running TFTP and can serve up the CDs via NFS.

Cheers,
BB
--
Brian Barber, Principal Consultant