[parisc-linux] x86 on b2000

mmogenius@v8fiesta.co.uk mmogenius@v8fiesta.co.uk
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 21:19:49 +0100

Interesting the veriety iof the same box :-O. I can only find one
specification on hp's site for the b2000...

so the basics of it is can the b2000 support an additional vga card other then
the onboard graphics card ? presumabely i need a card that is compatable with
the box rather then any old card off the shelf ?

of is there more likleyhood that there will be support for this card in x ?

Thanks

Quoting mmogenius@v8fiesta.co.uk: