[parisc-linux] hp laserjet 4mv ppd for printtool?

Joel Soete jsoe0708@tiscali.be
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:22:49 +0200

Hi all,

I just installed printtool on my b180 to print on a network connected printer
of model hp laserjet 4mv. Printtool inform me that:
"This printer uses a Postscript Printer Description (PPD) file called HP_LaserJet_4MV.ppd,
available from printer vendor. This file should be installed in the /usr/share/postscript/ppd/
directory."

Unfortunately I don't reach to find back install cd and google don't find
any reference to this file. Is somebody could help me?

Thanks in advance,
    joel

Tiscali ADSL, seulement 35 eur/mois et le modem est inclus...abonnez-vous!
http://reg.tiscali.be/default.asp?lg=fr