[parisc-linux] linux -> linux-2.4 transition

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:00:40 +0100

Earlier today I moved linux to linux-2.4 and set a compatibility symlink
so everything will work for the moment.  I've updated the web pages
with instructions to use linux-2.4 instead.  In the build-tools module,
you'll now find a little shell script that moves your checkout from linux
to linux-2.4.  Please run it as soon as convenient.

I intend to remove the `linux' symlink in a week's time.  At that point
any unconverted repositories will stop working.

Any problems, let me know.