[parisc-linux] Re: [parisc-linux-cvs] linux carlos

Grant Grundler grundler@parisc-linux.org
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 13:28:34 -0600

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 04:54:26PM +0100, Joel Soete wrote:
> With the patch kernel I also want to launch 3 run test but with -e300 (Just
> have a N obviously UP 550Mhz?).

Pick whatever parameters are reasonable.
The -e100 to -e500 worked well on a dual 1Ghz rx2600 with 3 or 4 GB of RAM.
You might try -e50 -> -e250 in steps of 50....at least until the VM
address aliasing is fixed and you can run 8-way on the N-class.

> The first two run seems to work fine when during the last run I get a lot
> of messages "Child caught raw signal ?" and so I could not grab (cut and
> past) the first results :( .
>
> I now relaunch test for only two runs and so hope the results for next week,
> sorry.

np - thanks.

grant