[parisc-linux] [Fwd: Re: Apollo 9000 power problem]

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@gmx.at
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 23:43:50 +0200

--------------070102000107000003020209

So for all in the PARISC group !

I sent this file to MR. Gabert last week.

Here some INPORTANT points:

- I take no warranty in all cases !
- You do the repair on your own risk (for me it was a good solution)
- Check the type of the power supply
	My was a ASTEC Model BM200-3601

- Have fun on testing ...

Bye
Christoph P.

private:	christoph.plattner@gmx.at
company:	christoph.plattner@alcatel.at

--------------070102000107000003020209
 filename="Re: Apollo 9000 power problem"