[parisc-linux] sym53c8xx_2 development

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:19:32 +0100

Hi.  I've got some changes for the sym53c8xx_2 driver I'm working on.
Does anyone object to me working on them in the parisc 2.6 tree?
Obviously, I'll do my best to not break anything and I'll handle any
merge problems.

We've done this kind of thing before (eg with the pcnet32 driver in 2.4)
but since every PCI-based parisc box uses sym53c8xx_2 for its scsi,
I didn't feel it was appropriate to inflict potentially-buggy changes
on everyone without a little bit of discussion.