[parisc-linux] K360 with 64 bit kernel?

Gustavo Zacarias gustavo@zacarias.com.ar
Fri, 08 Aug 2003 17:13:42 -0300

Richard Todd wrote:

> Gentoo is running fine in 64 bit on a few test boxes we have.
> Irc.us.freenode.net #gentoo-hppa Gmsoft is the best source of help

I'm running gentoo and talking with Gmsoft on irc also :)
Basically he has no clue on this, they didn't test much on K models.
And i forgot to mention that the debian netinst testing ISOs (PDC
console of course) from parisc-linux.org also fail this way.
Mostly sounds like the zalon driver isn't 64 bit clean since the kernel
just gets stuck without any kind of oops or anything.