[parisc-linux] kernel BUG at include/linux/skbuff.h:834!

Grant Grundler grundler@parisc-linux.org
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:55:50 -0600

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 03:57:00PM +0100, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> "I don't believe you" ;-)

Well, I just copied what the kernel posted to the console.
Maybe the stack trace was from the wrong stack? (kernel vs user space)

> The first BUG is in skb_put() and the second BUG is in skb_pull().  Neither
> are called from netif_receive_skb(), nor net_rx_action().

yup - I see that now too.
The stack info is crap unless the calls to skb_* are hidden
in macros or other inline function calls.

> So none of these addresses make any sense ;-(

ok. :^(

Hopefully this is reproducible.

grant