[parisc-linux] 9000/802/K250 won't boot with images - serial/stack problem?

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@gmx.at
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 00:39:53 +0200

As far as I see the problem: YES, you must use the
serial porton the MDP (port 0 !). Or use the PDC console
instead of MUX driver, then you are on the safe side,
concerning the console connecting method. The PDC
conolse driver takes that interface, which is configured
in the PDC monitor as console, independent of device
type, chips, ports, etc...

For a 15-pin layout, I cannot give you info. I only can
help on the MUX with the 25DB-SUB used on E55 and similar.

Christoph