[parisc-linux] firmware update using BOOTP

James Smith james@compusmithllc.com
30 Sep 2002 15:56:19 -0500

i installed all my 712's from bootp without upgrading & they went fine -
even the ones with the 1.9 firmwares

have you got a pointer to the firmware update info so i can check it out
the pros/cons myself ?

James S