[parisc-linux] EISA 100 Base-T Ethernet card drivers / 3COM

Grant Grundler grundler@dsl2.external.hp.com
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 23:51:05 -0600

Harri Haataja wrote:
> Wouldn't it be worth it putting together a small list (or even an active
> web page) of working devices of any kind on HP-PA hardware?
> Or maybe just limited to (E)ISA and pci cards or such?

ESIEE folks maintain a page for systems:
	http://pateam.esiee.fr/list.html

Please model after that example and send it to them.
They might add it to that page. I don't know if they want to maintain
something like that and I think they have enough to do already.
A problem with maintaining this is even if a PCI card works on B180
doesn't mean it will work on C3000 or A500.

In general, I expect hppa-linux to support the same cards as sparc64/
mips64/powerpc/alpha ports.  I would include "ia64" but itanic IO and
HP ZX1 IO are like comparing x86 IO and parisc IO subsystems (HW).

grant