[parisc-linux] Re: B1000

Thibaut VARENE varenet@esiee.fr
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 11:09:33 +0200

Le mercredi, 25 sep 2002, =E0 06:46 Europe/Paris, Yasholomew Yashinski a=20=

=E9crit :

>  Just a few comments on the two websites.
>
> http://pateam.esiee.fr/ could use an English editor:
>  "This website is run by a"  # ran is past tense.
>  "Please forgive us if either.. or the server has some troubles" # the
> users shouldn't have to apologize to the authors.
>  "see the announcement"
>  "If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, feel free to=20
> contact
> us at any time"
>  "on the project, the team, and.."
>  "Latest News"
Welle, thanq yoo fore yoore elp. I wil trye tou corecte som errorz !
Dide yoo noticed da '.fr' at thee ende off da naime ? ;^)
Wee are damne franch pipol, we dont now Inglish ! ;o]

T.V. - The guy who now handle the pateam website maintaining  =3D)

/me ducks !

Thibaut VARENE
The PA/Linux ESIEE Team
http://pateam.esiee.fr/
for any b4d english comment, mail us at=20
mailto:puffin@esiee.fr?subject=3Db4d_3ngl1sh=