[parisc-linux] Problems with 715/80

Chuck Slivkoff caslivkoff@telocity.com
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 23:22:50 -0400

I would suggest that you disconnect any disks and power on the box.
Make sure your null-modem cable is attached to serial port "a" and no
keyboard is attached via the PS2/HIL adapter box. You will need to get
to the PCD "BOOT_ADMIN>" prompt before you can get any further. If you
can not get to this prompt, take note of the LED's being displayed. The
service manual for the 715 should help to decode the LED's.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/
CoreRedirect.jsp?targetPage=http%3A%2F%2Fh200002.www2.hp.com%2Fbc%2Fdocs
%2Fsupport%2FSupportManual%2Flpv37699%2Flpv37699.pdf

Hope this helps.

-chuck