[parisc-linux] SMP kernel problems on a D350

Istvan Gyenes frts@simba.sch.bme.hu
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:17:00 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello Joerg,

The only difference between the non-smp and smp kernel config file is
CONFIG_SMP=yes , AFAIK.
I made a "make menuconfig" and the only thing I've changed is SMP support.
The strange thing is that the precompiled smp kernel from the install cd
boots fine. (2.4.18-smp)

BTW where can I select 32bit/64bit support?
__
Steve