[parisc-linux] Re: [lists] installing Linux on A Visualise C240

dann dannf@fc.hp.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:53:31 -0600

Yves,
  forwarding to the parisc-linux, which is a more appropriate place
for this question.

as an aside, 0.9.3 is not the latest release - debian 3.0 contains newer bits.
<hint>maybe one of these days someone will point that out on -announce</hint>

--
dann frazier