[parisc-linux] Re: SCSI/MUX driver on E55, NDA for sorce code

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@gmx.at
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 20:11:07 +0200

Yes, I would be interested in HP-UX source code access,
if there are no costs I have to pay. I would sign a NDA.

The status of SCSI driver you sent me:
The machine does not really access the hardware. Also
if I patch the data structures or the "dev->hpa" pointer,
the driver reacts the same strange way.

The status of MUX: It is not working to access to offset
0x80 for the lines. The machine dies. I think this problem
can be solved very easy, looking in the HP-UX driver code.

I will do some futher code instrumentation on the SPIFI
driver. Then I will reread the driver of you and NetBSD
to have an idea, which access does fail here. Or do we
have a wrong hardware access anyway ?

Good start of the next week

Christoph