[parisc-linux] [OT] cheap pa-risc hardware

Steven Pritchard steve@silug.org
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 07:42:05 -0500

I was recently asked to help sell a pallet full of 712/60s, 712/80s,
735/125s, and 715/100s (plus a few J- and K-class servers and other
random hardware).  Before I start hitting eBay, I was hoping that
someone on the list might have a good use for them.  While they
wouldn't be free, I think they would be cheap.  I've already warned
the guy in question that the older workstations aren't worth much,
especially since they don't seem to have any interesting hardware
(small disks, not much memory, no add-on cards).

If I had any spare money right now, I'd probably just buy the things
and donate them to a few Debian developers...

Please email me off-list if you have a use for them.  I'll have exact
numbers early this week.

The systems are in St. Louis, if it matters.

Steve