[parisc-linux] IPL Boot Parameters [Originally SCSI Disks on a K580 Help Required]

Derek Engelhaupt derekengelhaupt@rocketmail.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 22:39:46 -0700 (PDT)

The really only "good" thing about them is you can usually tell when
they are about to go bad by the strange sounds they make....;)

derek