[parisc-linux] Gcc-3.2 beside gcc-3.0: HOWTO?

jsoe0708@tiscali.be jsoe0708@tiscali.be
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:00:27 +0200

>> But where is iaoq (I do not found in linux/Documentation/parisc)?
>>
>> here is what I got: grep 101080 /boot/System.map-2.4.19-pa9
>> 10108000 T syscall_exit_rfi
>> 10108064 t intr_return
>> 10108078 t intr_check_resched
>> 10108084 t intr_check_sig
>> 10108090 t intr_restore
>
>is this the system.map from the kernel you are building?
>if it is, then intr_return is the calling function (one up in the
>stack). the function that includes 1010863c is the one that one that's
>causing the fault. that would be one place to look.

Hmm the only entry I found concerning intr_return are content into entry.S.

Sorry for the moment I have not enough time to learn parisc asm, how is it
implemented with gcc and how to interface with C, ...

Thanks anyway for all help,
    Joel

Big Brother Anders  - With Tiscali you will see it all !  Check it up on
 www.tiscali.be/bigbrother