[parisc-linux] 735/125 Wide Diff scsi

Thu, 24 Oct 2002 18:40:25 -0400 (EDT)

> Is there any approx time for the WD driver? I have about 60G I can put on
> my machine if it works.. Will it work if It gets plugged in the SE Chain?

No.  It may cause damage.

There was a question about the WD driver not too long ago.  You could search
for the answer but I believe only hpux supports the WD interface at this
time.  You may be able to add a newer LVD to the SE chain and have it
work.  I'm not sure if it could be used as a boot device though.

I've been watching for this support for some time as I have a 735 with
a bunch of Seagate WD drives on it running under hpux.

Dave