[parisc-linux] Which Memory to use on a 715/80?

Derek Engelhaupt derekengelhaupt@rocketmail.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 07:15:43 -0700 (PDT)

Well, don't think any other manufacturer made memory for the 715
series.  I have looked at Dataram and others, but they only seem to
have memory for the D,K,N,L, and A class servers.  What size are your
simms in your box?  I have some 8MB ones laying around here that I'm
not using.  It's the same memory that is used in the 712's.

derek

http://partsurfer.hp.com/cgi-bin/spi/main?sel_flg=modinfo&model=9000/715/80