[parisc-linux] spam ?

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:24:03 -0500 (EST)

> maybe i'm a buit thick, but are you saying the 'anti spam' message is
> spam or my message is spam?

The message is generated by a list subscriber.  When you post to the
list, the subscriber sends the 'anti spam' message back directly to
the poster.

The returned messages are designed to cause confusion.

> i'd have thought using a spam filter on a members only list was a bit
> redundant anyway.....

A spam filter is useless because the message never passes thorugh the
server.  As far as I can see, the only way to find the subscriber is
to send test messages to each subscriber one by one and see if a
'anti spam' message is returned.

Dave