[parisc-linux] [RFC] Patch to handle parisc-device quirks/bugs.

Ryan Bradetich rbradetich@uswest.net
17 Nov 2002 12:56:55 -0700

Grant,

I test the hpa, hw_type, hversion, and sversion for the quirk.  If all
these match, then I update the parisc_device_id with the device it
should be.

+               if((dev->hpa == list->hpa) &&
+                       (dev->id.hw_type == list->quirk.hw_type) &&
+                       (dev->id.hversion == list->quirk.hversion) &&
+                       (dev->id.sversion == list->quirk.sversion))

Thanks,

- Ryan