[parisc-linux] Graphic card for my C200+

Hans-Göran Gustavsson hgn98009@student.mdh.se
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 23:51:26 +0100 (MET)

I wonder if anyone has any suggestions for pci graphics cards that are
likely to make X work in my C200+. The one I have at the moment is a
Visualize fx2 which I understand won't be supported in the nearest future. I
have also read some mails about PC cards that might or might not work.
Should I try to make a swap with someone using hpux with a simpler graphic
or what? I really would like to see a list of graphics working on different
machines. Maybe there is one that I just missed.