[parisc-linux] OT: C180 has to go...

Derek Engelhaupt derekengelhaupt@rocketmail.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 07:07:19 -0800 (PST)

Hey all,

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, please let me know.  My C360
is on it's way and the C180 has to go.  No room for both.  If anyone is
interested in it let me know *off the list* or it's going off to Ebay.
This machine was originally bought off Ebay and the case was damaged.
It has been replaced so the product number off the tag in the back says
it's a C200, but it is indeed a C180.  I'm not looking for much in the
way of asking price because shipping can tend to be high on this heavy
a box (about 60 lbs. packaged).  It has been running Debian for awile
now with no issues.  PDC firmware is at the latest.

Memory: 384MB
Drives: (2) internal ST34371WD Seagate 4.3GB with HP firmware
CDROM: None
Graphics Card:  None (but has built in EG card that needs the EVC
                adapter - not included)
Terminators:  Will include both an SE and F/W terminator
No keyboard or mouse (need them for the new one)

Anyway thanks for your time.

derek