[parisc-linux] What did I find

Longjos@aol.com Longjos@aol.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:13:44 EST

--part1_3d.277be522.2b02f338_boundary

Perhaps you can help me identify this box that I found at a surplus auction.
It says on it:
Visual Technology Model: TX100M
When powered up it says it is an X terminal, but it has no X Server
installed. It has to boot from Tftp, or the sort.
My main problem is, I can't find any reference to this thing. I have no idea
what software it runs.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks

--part1_3d.277be522.2b02f338_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Perhaps you can help me identify this box that I found at a surplus auction.<BR>
It says on it:<BR>
Visual Technology Model: TX100M<BR>
When powered up it says it is an X terminal, but it has no X Server installed. It has to boot from Tftp, or the sort. <BR>
My main problem is, I can't find any reference to this thing. I have no idea what software it runs.<BR>
Can anyone help me?<BR>
Thanks</FONT></HTML>

--part1_3d.277be522.2b02f338_boundary--