[parisc-linux] 2.5 kernel compilation error

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 07:37:59 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, Matthew Wilcox wrote:

Hi,

> On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 09:05:51PM +0000, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> >
> > Are there any updates or fixes or do I need to have a look at it myself ?
> > This is a bk pull from 20021108-165510 UTC.
>
> We're not fully integrated into Linus' tree yet.  We're a damn sight
> closer than we have been ever before, but you still need either latest
> CVS or download a patch.  If you're interested in 2.5, i recommend CVS
> since fixes get made on an hourly basis.  Last night's snapshot is ~130k
> gzipped, or 500k uncompressed.  About 90% of that is drivers/video,
> drivers/input and drivers/scsi.
>
> If you do want a patch, http://ftp.parisc-linux.org/2.5/kernel-src/
> is updated nightly (around 5am MST, i believe).

thanks. I will consider a cvs co but first fetch the patch.

*grrml* I must have missed this directory while looking at
ftp.parisc-linux.org though I had a look at kernels and src ...

56 69 73 69 74				http://www.zabbadoz.net/