[parisc-linux] Re: gcc-3.3 hppa patch

Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:46:30 -0500 (EST)

> init/main.c: In function `init':
> init/main.c:624: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
> Please submit a full bug report,

This may or may not be a gcc problem.  I can't easily recreate the
environment that caused the fault.  That's why GCC asks for preprocessed
source.

It also helps if you can narrow the problem down by eliminating
extraneous code to produce a simple testcase that causes the error.

> See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html> for instructions.

Please read and follow its recommendations.  Casual reports are not
good enough.

Dave