[parisc-linux] ip6tables problem

Dimitris Zilaskos dzila@tassadar.physics.auth.gr
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:03:57 +0200 (EET)

On Sun, 3 Nov 2002, Jochen Friedrich wrote:

> However, i'm not using the ip6tables on that boxes as all three of them
> are behind dedicated packet filters...

 I have built and use 2.4.19-pa22 kernels with the latest stable usagi
patch applied, with only one reject on some network driver I do not
possess . I had to disable many netfilter for ipv6 options in order for
the kernel to compile . And those that I had enabled dont seem to work :)
 Currently using ipv6 on two 715/33 and one 715/50 ...and it works
perfectly:)

 Regards ,

Dimitris Zilaskos

Department of Physics @ Aristotle Univercity of Thessaloniki , Greece
PGP key : http://tassadar.physics.auth.gr/~dzila/pgp_public_key.asc
          http://egnatia.ee.auth.gr/~dzila/pgp_public_key.asc
MD5sum  : 4f84f3f53cb046008b4abcb2a092d28d  pgp_public_key.asc