[parisc-linux] kdb_v21 branch updated to -pa26, and kallsyms cross-compile

Patrick Caulfield patrick@tykepenguin.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 15:27:36 +0100

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 12:13:21AM -0400, Carlos O'Donell Jr. wrote:
> Parisc,
>
> All the changes from -pa24 to -p26 have been merged into the
> kdb-v21 tree (that Randolph graciously started!). Thanks go
> to bame's recipe!
>
> A few tests show that it is equivalent to the patches I had
> produced (fixes to traps.c for the soft power button).
>
> If kdb is your bag, then it should all be set to go!

I can't get it to boot on my C110 - it gets stuck at the old familar "if this is
the last message you see" message. I can run the Debian 2.4.18 kernel OK on this
box.

Any ideas anyone?

patrick