[parisc-linux] install on A180c

Jonathan Pulfer pulferj.phobos@midrange.norwich-union.co.uk
Tue, 28 May 2002 15:16:36 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I've tried an install from the 0.9.3 CD, but the kernel hangs shortly after
creating the ramdisk with the last message being "Branching to kernel entry
point 0x00100000. Switching console, If this is the last message you see ...."

I'm doing the install from an external SCSI DVD-ROM and using the web console.

Could anyone give me some pointers as to kernel parameters that need to be passed
to PALO or whether I need to use a serial console please.

Thanks
Jonathan Pulfer

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named
recipient. If you are not the named recipient please telephone/email
the sender immediately. You should not disclose the content or
take/retain/distribute any copies.