[parisc-linux] Getting a 750 to boot

Stacy Olivas olivas@eurisko.ws
Sun, 26 May 2002 14:43:47 -0700 (PDT)

I'm going to play with it a bit tomorrow and try the Network rboot method to load it (if that doesn't work, I might try the other suggestion of pre-loading the HD on another machine and popping it back into the 750)..

If I need any help I'll let you know..

Thanks for the offer and thanks to everyone who gave me tips on how to get the thing up and running.  I'd like to see what I can do with it. :)

-Stacy