[parisc-linux] Getting a 750 to boot

MichaelS.Zick MichaelS.Zick
Sat, 25 May 2002 18:10:24 -0500

Hi folks,
I also have an old box and no network available.
What I have done in the past...
Taking a tip from the very, very old days of pa-risc...
was use a 100mb, external, scsi interface, removable media disk drive...
(Some of us network poor folks also don't have CD burners)
Plug it into i386 box, copy <whatever> to it, plug it into back of hppa box...

Mike