[parisc-linux] PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse on 715

Phil Anderson andersop@bob.ncssm.edu
Wed, 22 May 2002 16:27:13 -0400 (EDT)

I think I have one of these sitting around here, sans 715 to use it with.
If you can't find it anywhere else, talk to me and I could send it or
something.

-phil

On Wed, 22 May 2002, Grant Grundler wrote:

> s-clarob@st-aidans.cumbria.sch.uk wrote:
> > Just bought a 715 to upgrade my 712 without realising they needed a
> > special KB.
>
> 715's need an adapter/dongle that should have come with the system.
> The dongle exports one HIL and 2 PS/2 ports.
>
> grant

Phil Anderson
UNIX Systems Administrator
andersop@neverland.ncssm.edu
The_13th_Ewok@hotmail.com

the me that you know he used to have feelings
but the blood has stopped pumping and he is left to decay
the me that you know is now made up of wires
and even when i'm right with you i'm so far away
					-nine inch nails, the becoming