[parisc-linux] RE: wishlist projects, looking for volunteers

Christoph Plattner christoph.plattner@gmx.at
Wed, 08 May 2002 00:11:38 +0200

What are your experiences about !

We (especially I) need help for the HP-prorietary components like in the
HP E-Series servers (e.g. E55 9000/856 server).

I would be interested in running E55 under Linux with SCSI and MUX
working,
also the parallel port (to be complete....)

Do you have knowledge on this subject ... ?

With friendly regards
Christoph P.