[parisc-linux] mkraid doesnt work on L2000 with 64-bit kernel

Matthew Wilcox willy@debian.org
Wed, 1 May 2002 03:08:57 +0100

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 01:25:17PM +1200, James Braid wrote:
> Woohoo! Just rebooted the L2000 and RAID is now working on it :)

Yay!  Apply for your "I hacked the PA/Linux kernel" badge at the office ;-)

> How do I go about submitting a patch (sorry, I am a complete newbie
> to kernel stuff).

If it's small (say <20k), post it here.  If larger, put it on a
website and send a URL.

> Basically all I have done is copy the RAID section from the sparc64
> ioctl32.c into the parisc ioctl32.c file, and fix up the md.h
> include.

Cool.  That works for us ;-)