[parisc-linux] Re: Fwd: Re: Any hppa gurus?

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 16:56:49 -0500 (EST)

> You've got the order of the float registers reversed.  They are allocated
> in order of increasing number starting with fr4.

I should add that the numbering of the floating registers depends on
processor variant.  PA 1.0 had 16 floating registers holding word or
double word values.  PA 1.1 has 32 floating registers and each half
are separately addressable.  See pa32-regs.h for more details.  The
ABI was designed for the base 1.0 processor.

Dave