[parisc-linux] Booting 0.9.3 CD

Bruno Léon nonolemono@yahoo.fr
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:30:32 +0100 (CET)

--0-1666059262-1017243032=:16581

I finally managed to boot the B180L HP computer. I'm really amazed.

I just burnt the CD once again, but using a Linux computer, and the HP boot !!!

I'm amazed as the first time I used Nero which is quite well know under Windows ?

Anyway, thanks to all of those who helped me!!!

Yahoo! Mail -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en français !

--0-1666059262-1017243032=:16581

<P>I finally managed to boot the B180L HP computer. I'm really amazed. </P>
<P>I just burnt the CD once again, but using a Linux computer, and the&nbsp;HP boot !!!</P>
<P>I'm amazed as the first time I used Nero which is quite well know under Windows ?</P>
--0-1666059262-1017243032=:16581--